Know you need to Keep Moving to Stay Happy & Healthy but find it hard to Stay Active and Moving as Freely & Easily as you want to?
Fed Up of Niggling Aches & Pains?
Feeling Stiff & Creaky?
Starting to Struggle with Stairs?
And almost certainly...
Know you need to keep moving to keep Fit, Strong & Healthy!
But what if, like many others, you can't find an exercise class that suits you? You want a class that lets you go at your own pace. You don't want to be in a big class full of people. You don't like the loud music and a fitness culture that always pushes you to do more than is good for you. You need expert instructors, and even specialist instructors who are experienced in working with people with injuries, health issues and people over 60.
Want to Move More Easily, Get More Active and Enjoy Life More...
...all from the comfort and safety of your own home?
All our MOVEDtoMOVEOnline Classes have been created especially to provide a friendly, welcome, accessible and attainable movement experience for those that find mainstream Fitness, Yoga and Exercise classes - or going to the gym - a 'bit too much' for any reason.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
- We work with you for 14-Days FOR FREE!
- You get FULL ACCESS to our TOP TIER Membership Site (it's called Video Club Membership, but it's not just Videos!)
- You have Unlimited Access to ALL our Interactive Live Online Classes (a choice from over 10 each week from our weekly schedule that includes the classes listed below)
- You can have 1:1 Tech Support if you need it to help you get set up on Zoom
- We'll send you Email Reminders so you don't forget your classes, with Class Links so all you have to do is Click & Join when it's time (but you can chose not to get these if you prefer as the Class Links are all available in your Membership Site too.)
- You can chat to us about any health conditions or injuries you have before or after class
- We'll show you individualised modifications to movements to best suit your level if you need them
- We have classes you can do standing or down on the mat as well as classes you can do seated on a chair, holding on for support or without having to get down on the floor
- VIDEO REPLAY Classes so you can repeat a class in your own time if you'd like to
- BONUS CONTENT: relevant articles, blogs, tips and mini teaching videos
- You can try out ANY OR ALL of our Classes and Instructors!
- We'll help you find THE BEST FIT for you, your body, your fitness & mobility levels and your lifestyle
- You'll be in a community of likeminded people, all in a similar situation, supporting and encouraging each other
- WEEKLY e-Newletter straight in to your inbox
- Everything you need to help you get moving more freely & easily and feeling good!
Our MOVEDtoMOVEOnline Class Schedule Includes:
T'AI CHI (Structured Movement & Exercise Sequences to Enhance Balance, Co-ordination
& Heart Health whilst Decreasing Stress)
SLOWFlow (Gentle Movement to Music for General Mobility, Balance, Joint Strength, Breathing & Relaxation)
FLOW (Yoga, Pilates & T'ai Chi Fusion to Music for Overall Body Toning, Breathing, Flexibility & Well-Being)
POWERFlow (Moderate Strength Exercises to Music for Improving Bone, Joint and Muscle Strength)
FitnessPILATES (Beginners Pilates for Focus to Improvements in Core Strength, Control and Stability)
POWERFlowPLUS (Rest-Based Interval Training to Increase Fitness, Improve Breathing, Strength & Stamina)
NEW pfCONNECT (for females only*) (Pelvic Floor Focussed Gentle Movement Class to increase vital awareness
in the area of your body that most often gets overlooked or forgotten about in fitness classes!)
NEW pfCARE (for females only*) (Advanced Pelvic Floor Focussed Class for those who have attended,
or are currently attending Suzi's Adore Your Pelvic Floor, or Pelvic Floor FREEDOM, Coaching Programmes)
Monthly FEATURE CLASS (Something new and different to try out every month!)
* NOTE: Suzi's pfCONNECT and pfCARE classes are female specific due to potential sensitivities around this area of the body.
However, men have pelvic floors too! And men may also experience problems related to their pelvic floor.
If you are male and need support and guidance around pelvic floor focussed movement work, please get in touch.
Still not sure if you're ready to Take the Leap?
Perhaps you've been to classes before and felt you couldn't keep up?
You're worried about whether it's safe?
Or you've simply been to fitness classes that you just didn't 'get on' with?
The Movement Practice we offer in our classes is formed from our combined Experience, Expertise & Qualifications in:
- Fitness Instructing
- T'ai Chi Teaching
- Injury Rehab Therapy
- Remedial Movement Therapy
- Sports, Remedial & Clinical Massage Therapy
- Older Adult Fitness Coaching
- Pelvic Floor Awareness & Education Coaching
- Breathing Pattern Dysfunction
We make it our business to help you find the best and safest movements for your body because we really want to help you Move More Easily...so you can Get More Active...so you can Enjoy Life More.
We also strive to offer classes that everyone will find friendly, welcoming, relaxed and enjoyable. Partly because that's just the way we are! But also because evidence suggests that people get the best results from enjoyable exercise (and they're more likely to stick to their exercise plans). Plus studies also tell us that social interaction helps us to live longer. So that's another great reason for a friendly, sociable class experience!
Who are our classes for?
MOVEDtoMOVEOnline Classes are perfect for you if:
- you know you need to get moving a bit more
- you've been told by your doctor that you ought to start exercising
- you feel like you might be a bit too stiff, creaky, achey or tired for an exercise class
- you think you might be too 'old' (spoiler alert: there's no such thing as 'too old'!)
- you are recovering from an injury
- you are managing pelvic floor issues (e.g. problems with incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse)
- you've had surgery, been told you can exercise again but don't know where to start
- you have breathing difficulties that affect your movement and activity levels
- you just don't think you're fit enough to join a movement class
- you just haven't been able to find a fitness class to suit you...
If any of the above apply to you...then you're probably in the right place!
"We are all unique individuals. Our bodies reflect our own life experience (wounds, warts 'n' all!)
We need classes - and instructors - that recognise and cater for this. With Movement Classes, Remedial Movement or
Injury Rehab, it's ludicrous to expect a 'One-Size Fits All' approach to actually work!
If we try to do that, we generally end up with people who feel bad...and feel bad about themselves too.
They can begin to think there's nothing they can do about things, or that they've run out of
ways to help themselves get any better.
And that's a downward spiral to be in. We support people in turning that around.
Or, better still, to 'get in there' before it can happen!"
~ Suzi Read, MOVEDtoMOVE
We believe in education, encouragement & empowerment to help you get - or keep - moving easily, safely & enjoyably.
We can help you find the right class, or mix of classes, from our Online Class Schedule that's
best for you, your body & your situation.
(We operate a 'Try Before You Buy' policy for our live MOVEDtoMOVE services.
By signing up for a 14-Day FREE Trial Membership you will not be charged a penny & we don't take any card details.
You are under no obligation to purchase a paid-for subscription following your FREE Trial Membership.
This offer is only available to those who have not already signed-up for a Trial MOVEDtoMOVEOnline Membership
and may not be used in conjunction with another offer.)